Saturday, October 24, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to PerfectFix.com. I have been told by many to write down things that happen to me when I fix things, strange things that happen to me, funny stories about when I was in high school and college, or something that has happened to me (or a relative of mine) on the job. I am pretty sure that I have fixed almost everything that I have tried, but something usually happens from the time the thing needs fixing to when it is fixed. Many times they are funny after the fact, but on occasion the things that happen are funny when it happens. Some moments I have referred to as cartoon moments, because it is something you would expect to happen only in a cartoon. When I post events please picture the setting in mind, because some of these thing would only be considered funny 'if you were there.'

More to follow...

No comments: